- This policy covers how Clock My Time treats personal information that Clock My Time collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Clock My Time products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Clock My Time does not own or control, or to people that Clock My Time does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Clock My Time collects personal information when you register with Clock My Time, when you use Clock My Time products or services, when you visit Clock My Time pages.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, ZIP code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. For some financial products and services we might also ask for your address. When you register with Clock My Time and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Clock My Time collects information about your transactions with us,
- Clock My Time uses information for the following general purposes:fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Clock My Time does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- Clock My Time works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business.
- Clock My Time may set and access Clock My Time cookies on your computer.
- Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your Clock My Time Account Information, at any time.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Clock My Time service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the Clock My Time Newsletter, that are considered part of your Clock My Time account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- To learn more about security, including the security steps we have taken and security steps you can take, please read Security at Clock My Time.
- Clock My Time may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Clock My Time account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
For support or to post comments, please visit Clock My Time Feedback.